October 20, Creating Pulse Arts Scarecrow
8 hours in total
I spent two hours shopping for the scarecrow. I was brainstorming what I wanted it to look like, while keeping in mind the guidelines. I had to go through process of elimination many times to come to finally find what I felt was the right outfit.
The next six hours was me gathering hay from a ranch, and picking out a branch we could mount it to. I also got to write the poem about the arts in this time, which was calming and the highlight of this half of my project. The more challenging part was putting the scarecrow together and dressing it. I would always have to move it in awkward positions just to get the pants fit, or cut a piece off to make the shirt fit. There was a lot of hardships in this process. However the outcome ended up looking pretty good, so the stress was worth it.
I spent two hours shopping for the scarecrow. I was brainstorming what I wanted it to look like, while keeping in mind the guidelines. I had to go through process of elimination many times to come to finally find what I felt was the right outfit.
The next six hours was me gathering hay from a ranch, and picking out a branch we could mount it to. I also got to write the poem about the arts in this time, which was calming and the highlight of this half of my project. The more challenging part was putting the scarecrow together and dressing it. I would always have to move it in awkward positions just to get the pants fit, or cut a piece off to make the shirt fit. There was a lot of hardships in this process. However the outcome ended up looking pretty good, so the stress was worth it.
November 2, Taking apart the scarecrow
2 hours, 30 minutes
This consisted of me going downtown to take the scarecrow down, and from there I took it all apart and threw anything I didn't need away.
Comments
Post a Comment